Whole-Family Intestinal Health
We, as a family, can join fitness clubs, follow diet plans, change lifestyles, and take multivitamins … but what about the intestinal health of the whole family?
People commonly associate bacteria with infections and diseases, but certain good bacteria are different from their infectious counterparts. These friendly-natured bacteria are commonly called probiotics, and they are helpful bacteria that take care of our intestinal health.
These beneficial bacteria are mostly present in the gastrointestinal tract of humans. Their hundreds of strains exist there with overlapping benefits. These microbes in the lower intestinal tract work as our helpers to regulate the immune system, digest food for us, and fight against harmful bacteria. Probiotics are present in different food sources naturally, and they can be taken as dietary supplements too.
How Do Probiotics Work?
There are several interrelated mechanisms performing their duties inside us to promote health, and probiotics work through these mechanisms. For example, carbs are simply indigestible, so they go straight to the lower digestive tract to help healthy bacteria grow. Probiotics perform their duty of fighting potentially harmful organisms in the intestine to reduce the risks of infection. Bacteria also promote the functioning of the intestinal lining, and they enhance the ability of the intestine to work as a barrier to toxins and dangerous organisms. In addition, bacteria also regulate the immune system responses that increase the human body’s ability to suppress inflammation and fight infections.
Probioform is a living liquid probiotic supplement that is equally beneficial for every member of the family, from an infant to the oldest family members. Probioform is the result of 30 years of Japanese research, and it is produced by using the fermentation process rather than a freeze-drying method. Probioform stabilizes the growth of helpful bacteria.
You can consider Probioform a complete bacterial ecosystem that exists in its natural state and gently affects the stomach. The natural acidic nature of Probioform provides a low pH environment (3.7) that is best for the growth and survival of microbes. Plus, the natural fermentation process gives Probioform so much stability, it needs no refrigeration storage.
The Major Benefits Of Probioform
The main advantages and benefits of Probioform are:
– The ability to provide more efficient digestion of food, especially food toward which some individuals feel sensitivity, and it also helps to digest certain hard-to-digest food items.
– It helps the colon to get rid of toxic substances in the colon that could seep into the bloodstream.
– It can reduce urinary tract infections (UTIs), reduce yeast, and promote vaginal health in women.
– It supports overall wellbeing in men, women, infants, children, middle and elderly people.
– It supports the human immune system and strengthens it against harmful bacteria and certain illnesses.
– It boosts the manufacturing of vitamin B.
– It is also helpful for bone health, as it improves the calcium absorption.
– It is impossible for the pathogens to flourish in the gut while using Probioform, and it maintains a healthy balance of intestinal organisms.
– It can play an important role in the prevention and control of Diverticulitis and inflammatory bowel syndrome (IBS).
Probioform And Key Signaling Of The Human Body
Do you actually know that the gastrointestinal tract is the largest interface between the external environment and body?
It’s true. The lining of the intestines is more extensive than any other organ in the body. This interface has three kinds of chemical detectors: immune cells, endocrine or hormone cells, and nerve cells. The chemical detector lining in the gut affects every single organ and tissue because:
– Intestines hold the maximum nerve cells of the body.
– Around 80 percent of the immune cells of our body are present in the gut.
– Our intestines use more than 20 hormones.
The bacterial composition of the population in the gut directly affects these chemical detectors. The disturbance in the composition of these beneficial bacteria ultimately disturbs the most complicated system of our body: the immune system.
Probioform is an amazing living liquid that is responsible for the wellbeing of the entire body. Its natural composition of bacterial colony maintains the bacterial population in the gut lining and provides these microbes with a feasible environment where they can grow and perform their duties easily.
Probioform Is The Perfect Companion For The Entire Family
No one can deny the importance of a healthy diet, but probiotics are responsible for gut health, and their health benefits go far beyond the gut. Probiotics improve cholesterol levels and optimize immune health to help prevent diseases, including cancer.
Probioform is amazingly beneficial for the entire family. It’s a probiotic supplement that performs its duties well, keeping the whole family healthy. It ensures the right bacteria are in the right place, and it provides:
– Improved digestion and absorption of food and nutrients in everyone. It breaks down food into the nutrients that are essential to maintain health. In addition, Probioform helps to create several vitamins directly, such as biotin, folic acid, vitamin K2, etc.
– Kids mostly show the conditions of lactose intolerance, and this situation directly impacts their ability to consume dairy products. The active or live culture present in Probioform helps the body produce more lactase, or at least it can help in the digestion of lactose. Probioform maintains the balance of bacteria inside the gut and minimizes the intolerance of lactose.
– The addition of Probioform in your daily diet helps to rebuild diverse gut bacteria. Daily intake of Probioform stops the bacteria in the body from being invulnerable, and it improves the effectiveness of antibiotics.
– Probioform is undoubtedly the best companion of the gut. Interconnection between the brain and intestine has a strong impact on most of the pathogenesis of mental disorders. Inflammation is the root cause of several mental issues like autism spectrum, MS, obesity, ADHD, and mood disorders. Probioform is also highly effective in reducing inflammation, and it can help improve the mental health of the entire family.
– Probioform can lower blood pressure, improve non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases, promote healthy skin, prevent yeast infections, protect against several food allergies, and it even may supplement diabetes treatments.
Dosage Adjustment By Age
Besides this, age factors and certain health conditions also define the dosage of Probioform. Your doctor can advise you more about the perfect dose for every individual member, but generally, you can follow the given directions:
Only 2 to 3 drops twice a day of Probioform is a sufficient dose.
For toddlers, it is advised to use half of a teaspoon of Probioform twice daily mixed into milk or water.
Kids above four years old are advised to use half to one teaspoon mixed with water twice a day.
For teenagers, three to six tablespoons of Probioform mixed in water, milk, or protein shake twice daily are sufficient.
For an adult, a regular dose of Probioform is one to two tablespoons twice daily. In certain situations, it is important to regulate the exact dosage quantity.
In some inflammatory conditions, it is highly advised to start with a smaller dose of a few drops or a teaspoon and then gradually increase the dose.
Similarly, if you have constipation, it is recommended that you start from a dose of 1 tablespoon and increase it until the constipation is resolved.
Athletes and high-performance people are advised to use Probioform twice daily in a dose of three to six tablespoons.
Explore more about Probioform
As we get older, men often lose the time necessary to put better thought into what they’re eating. As a result, they just aren’t getting the probiotics our bodies depend on for optimal digestive health. And even if they put the time in to find healthy options, the chemicals, pesticides and fertilizers used to grow their food often strip them of the healthy microbes we need.
Whether you’re a businesswoman, a mother, young, old or any combination thereof, today’s women have a lot on their plate. And, sadly, they often don’t give enough thought to their own health, especially something unseen like intestinal health. But that lack of attention to their gut can have dire consequences, such as constipation, diarrhea, mental health and even vaginal health.
Strong digestive health is important for kids of all ages, even infants. While we tend to worry about our children’s exposure to bacteria, we are doing so with the idea that all bacteria are bad for us. But this is simply not true — there are a whole host of good bacteria that can improve the overall health of a child.